ARKA WATER - apply directly in water for odor, contamination, green algae and pathogen control.
Arka Water – Organic water cleaning to ensure safety and palatability, utilizing a process called Probiotic Fermentation Technology® (PFT®). It promotes healthy, clean water. It contains antioxidants, deodorizing agents, and is certified organic.
Arka® microbials deal with the organic carbon in the water. Remarkably, there are only three major processes involved, and these mirror exactly the three major processes at work in the plant viz: biodegradation, oxygen removal from the water, and the production of sludge.
Although a brief overview, and much has had to be left out, the intent is simple clarification of Arka® biological principles operating of Arke Water.
The purpose of this article is to provide a simple explanation of the biological processes in ARKA® Water Microbial Technology for Water Treatment.
ARKA® microbials deal with the organic carbon in the sewage. Remarkably, there are only three major processes involved, and these mirror exactly the three major processes at work in the plant viz: biodegradation, oxygen removal from the water, and the production of sludge.
The article is divided into three parts. The first section deals with benefits of ARKA® Water, The second section discusses the biology of the bacteria. In the third section, the ways in which these processes underpin the management of a wastewater treatment plant are explained.
Although a brief overview, and much has had to be left out, the intent is simple clarification of ARKA® biological principles operating of ARKA®Water.
Benefits to Be Seen
· Odor reduction
· Reduction of toxic gasses, including H2S, ammonia, etc.
· Reduction of sludge
· Reduction in pathogenic bacteria, yeasts, and protozoa, and other animals
· Reduction in “toxic” molds
· Reduction of BOD
· Reduction in COD
· Reduction in flies in and near waste
· Reduction in SS (suspended solids) and DS (dissolved solids) in recovered wastewater
· Reduction in “bad” algae blooms
· Improvement in levels of dissolved oxygen (DO)
· Due to reduction in BOD and COD, reduction in needs or elimination for aeration of waste
· Reduction in nitric acid, nitrous acid and sulfuric acid in wastewater
· Prevention of rust and corrosion of metal parts of equipment (pumps, valves, pipes, etc.)
· Reduced nitrate and nitrate levels in final recovered wastewater
· Increased efficacy and speed of waste digestion
· Reduction of phosphate levels
· Reduction of toxic compounds such as chlorinated hydrocarbons, pesticides, herbicides, aldehydes, formaldehydes and nitrosamines
· Normalization of pH from extremes
· Eliminates need for toxic substances for waste management of odor management
· Reduction in detectable levels of heavy and toxic metals in waste, including cadmium, chromium, mercury, arsenic, copper, lead, and nickel
· Improves nutrient value, safety and micro flora of recycled water and waste solids
Experience shows that judicious use of ARKA® Water can decrease sludge biomass solids from 15% to 90% over time, even drastically reducing hardened sludge accumulations of many years.